BSF Constable Recruitment 2022: a great chance to get a job with the border security force (BSF) has emerged. The employment news of the border security force, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India has given information about this vacancy. Candidates wishing to apply must have passed 10th class and have an ITI certificate or relevant experience. Force will recruit 2,788 posts in the company through this recruitment drive. Candidates will have to visit the official website of BSF to apply. The process for applying for this vacancy (BSF constant Recruitment 2022) has started from 16th January 2022.
Candidates applying for this vacancy issued by BSF have been given time till 01st March 2022. Candidates can check the notifications available on the website before applying. There is a good opportunity for the youth who want to work on borders for the country.
Vacancy details BSF Constable (Tradesman) 2022 – Apply Online for 2788 Posts
This recruitment process will fill a total of about 2021 vacancies for the year 22-2788. Out of which 2651 posts are for male candidates and 137 posts are for female candidates. Candidates who want to know more details about the recruitment like eligibility, educational qualification, Vacancy Details, last date, salary and other important information can check it below or read the official notification.
BSF Constable (Tradesman) Online Form 2022
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 16-01-2022 at 00:01
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 01-03-2022 at 11:59 pm
- Exam Fee for S.No 01, 02 : Rs. 1500/-
- For S.No. 03: Rs. 1200/-
- For S.No. 04 to 12: Rs. 1000/-
- For S.No.13, 14, 15: Rs.750/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online By Using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 23 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should possess Matriculation/ ITI/ Diploma (Relavant Trade) from recognized Board/ University.
- Scheduled Tribes/Adivasis of all States & Union Territories including Nagas & Mizos: For Male 162.5 Cm, Female: 150 Cm, Chest
- Candidates belonging to the categories of standard Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir, Leh & Ladakh regions: For Male 165 Cm, Female: 155 Cm
- All others States and Union Territories: For Male 167.5 Cm, Female: 157 Cm
Chest (Only for Male Only):
- Scheduled Tribes/Adivasis of all States & Union Territories including Nagas & Mizos: 76-81 Cms
- Candidates belonging to the categories of standard Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir, Leh & Ladakh regions: 78-83 Cms
- All others States and Union Territories: 78-83 Cms
|How To Apply|
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
Note – छात्रो से ये अनुरोध किया जाता है की वो अपना फॉर्म भरने से पहले Official Notification को ध्यान से जरूर पढे उसके बाद ही अपना फॉर्म भरे ।
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Other Posts You Might Be Interested In:
Free Job Alert Punjab 2022,
Free Job Alert Bihar 2022,
Free Job Alert 2022,
Free Job Alert Jharkhand 2022,
Free Job Alert 2022,
Free Job Alert Odisha 2022,
Free Job Alert Ossc 2022,
Free Job Alert Ssc 2022,