Digital Desk, New Delhi. The pace of corona is slowing down across the country, in view of which many states are being unlocked and examinations are being conducted in many places. Meanwhile, notifications have been issued for the recruitment of more than 5 thousand posts for government teachers. Actually, Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has sought applications for the recruitment of TGT i.e. Trained Graduate Teacher. If you want to apply for these posts, then the process of filling the online form has started from 4th June and its last date is 3rd July.
information in detail
- Recruitment for which posts – Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- How many posts did the recruitment – 5807
Some of the posts are as follows-
- TGT English (Female) – 961
- TGT Urdu (Male) – 346
- TGT Bengali (Female) – 1
- TGT English (Male) – 1029
- Many more posts are included, for more details check the official website.
- If you want to apply for these posts, then you must have graduation or equivalent degree in relevant subject with 45% marks.
- Age – At least 32 years
- Relaxation is given for reserved category.
- Application start date – 4th June
- Last date – July 3
- Written exam
- Exam Pattern
- General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Arithmetic & Numerical, Hindi & Comprehension
- 9300 – 34800
- Official website- dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- For more details, you can see the official notification.