IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 Notification
ibps po interview,ibps details,ibps upcoming exams,ibps exam apply online,ibp bank,ibps exam fees,ibps so it officer
IBPS PO (Probationary Officers) Notification
The IBPS is an autonomous body for recruiting for probationary officers in nationalized banks. IBPS believes in the philosophy of accuracy, speed and confidentiality. It provides recruiting service to banking, non-banking and private organisations for recruiting brightest talent to various positions. Prospective candidates must go through the detailed notification for list of banks, syllabus, application procedure and other details at drona.in.
IBPS conducts online examination for probationary in two phases across India. Through this IBPS PO notification IBPS recruits eligible candidates as Probationary officers and through IBPS clerk notification it recruits eligible candidates for filling vacant clerical posts in various banks. Below table gives you an outline on eligibility, age, educational qualifications etc.
Age & Educational Qualifications
Age : 21-30 Years
- Graduation from a recognised university.
- Candidates must be Indian nationals.
- Subjects of Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet who migrated to India to settle permanently before January 1st 1962
IBPS PO Application Procedure
Prerequisites to Apply Online
- (i) Photograph and Signature (4.5cm × 3.5cm).
- (ii) Online payment arrangements, you can also pay offline by challan.
- (iii) Valid personal email address and mobile number
Procedure to Apply
- Candidates must to go to the official website www.ibps.in
- Please click the tab “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/MT).”
- For new registration click on the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and fill requisite details to generate a provisional registration number
- Indicating your registration you will receive an Email & SMS
- Upload signature & photograph as per the guidelines.
- “SAVE AND NEXT
- Pay the fees through online or offline mode.
- Submit online application after accepting declaration.
- Take the print of application and save it for future reference.
The three stage selection process includes:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- The questions are objective type.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
- Candidates must qualify each section of the examination.
Almost similar exam pattern is followed for SBI PO and SBI Clerk exams. Even other banks such as NABARD, SIDBI, RBI, IDBI also recruits eligible candidates for the vacant government jobs in its various departments on need basis.
For Probationary Officers – Common Written Examination (CWE)
- CWE – Preliminary Examination
- CWE – Mains Examination
- General English
- Computer Knowledge.
Last Final Word :
We hope You Like This freegovtjobalert.net From If You Like This Posts So please Don’t forget to Share On All Social Media :
I hope This a You Like This Posts :