India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 for 3679 Gramin Dak Sevak
India Post (Post of India) has launched the notifications for recruitment to the submit of Gramin Dak Sevak for AP Postal Circle, Delhi Postal Circle and Telangana Postal Circle Check Salary, Selection Process, Eligibility, Online Application Link Here
India Post (Post Office of India) is inviting the applying for recruitment to the submit of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in AP Postal Circle, Telangana Postal Circle and in Delhi Postal Circle. tenth handed candidates apply for India Post GDS Office Recruitment 2021 on or earlier than 26 February 2021 by way of on-line mode on official web site i.e. appost.in.
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 for AP Post Office, Delhi Post Office and Telangana Post Office was began on 27 January 2021. A complete of 3679 vacancies can be found of which 2296 are for AP GDS Recruitment 2021, 233 are for Delhi GDS Recruitment 2021 and 1150 for Telangana GDS Recruitment 2021.
|Notification||India Post GDS Recruitment 2021: 3600+ Vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts in AP, Telanagana & Delhi Postal Circle, Apply Online for Post Office Jobs @appost.in|
|Last Date of Submission||Feb 26, 2021|
|Organization||Department of Post, India Post, Department of Posts, India Post|
|Functional||Other Funtional Area|
Post workplace Recruitment is being beneath Cycle 3 for the submit of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak. Out of whole
Candidates in search of to use for India Post GDS Recruitment ought to be tenth handed with passing marks in Mathematics and English a Candidate will need to have a Compulsory data of Local Language and studied the native language no less than as much as tenth class.
The candidates can test emptiness particulars, wage, utility final date GDS on-line utility hyperlink and so on. beneath.
Related Jobs Today
- ISI, Kolkata Recruitment 2021: Apply for Vacancy of 10 Project Linked Junior Research Fellow Posts
- WCL Jobs 2021 – Apply Online 33 Doctor Jobs
- CMFRI Jobs 2021 – Apply Online Young Professional I Jobs
- OPSC Recruitment 2021: Apply online for vacancy of 170 Ayurvedic Medical Officer Posts
- Good News Top 5 Sarkari Naukari-30 April 2021
|Location||Vacancies||Last Date of Application||Online Application Link|
|AP||2269||26 February 2021||Online Application Link|
|Telangana||1150||26 February 2021||Online Application Link|
|Delhi||233||26 February 2021||Online Application Link|
India Post GDS Salary:
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for five Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
India Post GDS Eligibility Criteria
- Secondary School Examination move certificates of tenth normal with passing marks in Mathematics, native language and English (having been studied as obligatory or elective topics) carried out by any acknowledged Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a compulsory instructional qualification for all permitted classes of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- The candidate ought to have studied the native language no less than as much as tenth Class
India Post GDS Age Limit:
18 to 40 years (Age rest for reserved class as per govt. norm and there’ll no age rest for EWS Category)
India Post GDS Selection Procedure
The number of the candidates will probably be completed on the idea of Merit List.
How to Apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 ?
Eligible and candidates can apply for the submit by way of on-line mode by way of official web site by following steps:
Step 1 – Registration Initially candidate has to register within the Registration module as soon as per cycle and procure distinctive registration quantity
Step 2- Fee Payment UR/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-man have to make price fee. In Case of on-line fee, if no affirmation is obtained after the deduction of quantity from candidate’s checking account, candidates can await upto 72 Hours for settlement.
Offline funds will be made at any Head Post Office. List of Post Offices
Step 3 – Apply Online, then fill utility, add paperwork and submit submit preferences. Preview and take print out.
Application Fee for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/Transman – Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/Female/Transwoman/PWD – No Fee
1. What is the selection criteria of Post Office GDS ?
Ans. Candidates Will Be Shortlisted On The Basis Of Merit Basis
2. What is the age limit of India Post GDS Jobs ?
Ans. 18 To 40 Years (Reservation For Reserved Categories)
3. How many vacancies are available for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts ?
Ans. A Total Of 3679 Vacancies Are Available Of Which 2296 Are For AP GDS Recruitment 2021, 233 Are For Delhi GDS Recruitment 2021 And 1150 For Telangana GDS Recruitment 2021
4. What is application fee for GDS Posts ?
Ans. Rs. 100/- (No Fee For SC/ST/Female/Transwoman/PWD)
5. Who can apply for India Post GDS Jobs ?
Ans. Candidate Should Be 10th Passed And Have Studied The Local Language At Least Up To 10th Class
6. What is GDS Salary ?
Ans. Minimum TRCA For 4 Hours/Level 1 In TRCA Slab BPM – Rs.12,000/- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/- Minimum TRCA For 5 Hours/Level 2 In TRCA Slab BPM – Rs.14,500/- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
7. How to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 ?
Ans. Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply For The Post Through Online Mode Through Official Website – Http://Www.Appost.In/Gdsonline/Home.Aspx.
India post GDS Online Fase 4 Reference 2020 –India post Ministry of Communication Are Invited Online Form GDS Engagement in Uttar Pradesh, Delhi Jharkhand and Himachal Pradesh State. Interested Candidate To The Completed The All Qualification Criteria Can Read The Full Notification Before Apply Online. indiapostgdsonline phase 4 reference.(Gramin Dak Sevak).
indiapostgdsonline phase 4 reference
India post GDS Online Fase 4 Reference 2020 (Gramin Dak Sevak)
India post GDS Online Fase 4 Reference 2020
India post GDS Online Fase 4 Reference 2020 Application Fee
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (exempted)
- All Category Female : 0/- (exempted)
- India post GDS Online Fase 4 Reference
India post GDS Online Fase 4 Reference 2020 Payment Method
- Pay The Examination Fee Through Cash Payment E Challan Mode Submit Fee in Any Post Office in India & Pay The exam Fee Through Online Fee Node Pay Through Online Fee Mode Pay Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
- India post GDS Online Fase 4 Reference
India post GDS Online Fase 4 Reference 2020 Important Date
India post GDS Online Fase 4 Reference 2020 Qualification
- Class 10 High School Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India With Mathematics and English as a Subject. Know The Local Language of Applied State.
India post GDS Online Fase 4 Reference
India post GDSOnline Fase 4 Reference Vacancy Details
|GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak)||18-40
India post GDS Online Fase 4 Reference State Vise Vacancy Details