Total Vacancy: 103769
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Group ‘D’ vacancies in Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay Matrix. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Advt No: RRC-01/2019
Group D Vacancies 2019
- For Others: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ ExSM/ PWD/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ EBC candidates: Rs.250/-
- Payment Mode (Online/ Offline): Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card/ UPI/ Challan
- Out of this fee of Rs.500/- an amount of Rs. 400/- for others & Rs.250/- reserved candidates shall be refunded in due course duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in CBT.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-03-2019 at 17:00 Hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-04-2019 at 23:59 Hrs
- Last Date for Payment of Fee though Online: 23-04-2019 at 23:59 hrs
- Last Date for Fee Payment through Offline: 18-04-2019 at 13:00 hrs
- Last Date for Final Submission of Application: 26-04-2019 at 23:59 hrs
- Date of Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentative on September-October 2019
- Date for Available of Application Status: From 25 to 31-07-2019
|Age Limit (as on 01-07-2019)|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 33 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
- 10th pass or ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/ SCVT/ equivalent or NAC granted by NCVT.
East Central Railway
East Coast Railway
Eastern Railway, CLW & Metro
North Central Railway and DLW
North Eastern Railway, MCF & RDSO
North Western Railway
Northeast Frontier Railway
Northern Railway, DMW & RCF
South Central Railway
South East Central Railway
South Eastern Railway
South Western Railway and RWF
Southern Railway and ICF
West Central Railway
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|For Re Upload Photo/ Signature (Rejected Candidates Only)||Click Here|
|Application Status||Status |
|Apply Online||New Registration | Login|
|Corrigendum I||Click Here|
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
RRB Group D Recruitment 2020 62907 Posts – Provisional Panel Released
Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Railway Recruitment Boards has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 62907 Group ‘D’ vacancies in Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay Matrix. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10-02-2018 at 10.00 hrs to 12-03-2018 at 23:59 hrs (Extended to 31-03-2018) . Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
RRB Group D Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 62907
Name of the Posts: Group D
Name of the RRB Regions:
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 33 years reckoned as on 01-07-2018. Age relaxation is applicable upto 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PwD candidates admissible as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be passed 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT/ 10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/ SCVT or 10th pass/ ITI from institutions recognized by NCVT/ SCVT (or) equivalent/ National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Computer Based Test (CBT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay of Rs. 250/- for Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWDs/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically backward class (refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in CBT), Rs.500/- for all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned above, this payment will be done Online/ Off-Line.
By Online: Applicants required to pay the fee through Online by using internet banking or debit/ credit cards upto 12-03-2018 till 22.00 Hrs (Extended to 30-03-2018).
By Off-Line: Applicants required to pay the fee through Off-line by using SBI Bank Challan Payment mode closes on 12-03-2018 at 13.00 Hrs (Extended to 28-03-2018) in any branch of SBI/ Post Office Challan Payment mode closes on 10-03-2018 at 13.00 Hrs (Extended to 27-03-2018) in any branch of computerized Post Office.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in from 10-02-2018 at 10.00 hrs to 12-03-2018 at 23:59 hrs (Extended to 31-03-2018).
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
3. Log on to the website www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in.
4. Click on “Click here to Apply for CEN 02/ 2018”
5. Click on New Registration & Get the OTP to activate Registration No.
6. After Registration & Enter the Login Details.
7. Fill all the all fields in the application form & Save.
8. Take print out of application form for future use.
|Date of Publication||10-02-2018|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||10-02-2018 at 10.00 hrs|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12-03-2018 at 23.59 hrs (Extended to 31-03-2018) |
|Last Date for Fee Payment through Online||12-03-2018 at 22.00 hrs (Extended to 30-03-2018)|
|Last Date for Fee Payment through SBI Bank Challan (Offline)||12-03-2018 at 13.00 hrs (Extended to 28-03-2018)|
|Last Date for Fee Payment through Post Office Challan (Offline)||10-03-2018 at 13.00 hrs (Extended to 27-03-2018)|
|Tentative schedule for Computer Based Test (CBT)||April & May, 2018|
|Last Date for Modification of Photograph||28-07-2018 (Extended to 30-07-2018)|
|Exam Date||From 17-09-2018 to 17-12-2018|
|Date for Viewing of the question paper||11-01-2019, 21:00 hrs|
|Raising of objections on the questions or options and fee payment||14-01-2019, 17:00 hrs|
|Closing of the Objection raising and payment window||19-01-2019, 23:59 hrs|
|Fee Refund Dates (Bank Account Correction Dates)||From 22 to 28-03-2019 (Extended to 10-04-2019)|
|Date for PET||From 18-03-2019 to 06-04-2019|
|Dates For Document Verification||From 12-04-2019 to 31-05-2019 & 12-06-2019|
|Dates for DV (ECR) for Recall Candidates||03, 06, 07-06-2019|
|Dates for DV for Absentee Candidates||15, 17 & 18-06-2019|
|Dates for DV for (CEN) Candidates||14-11-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Representations (PWD Candidates)||07-01-2020|
|Dates for DV for (ECR)||18-02-2020|
For more details like pay scale, job description, vacancy details & other information click on the link given below…
RRB/ RRC Region Wise Provisional Panel After Document Verification:
RRB/ RRC Region Wise Doc Verification Admit Card:
Region Wise PET Admit Card & Result:
RRB wise Group D Exam Result