Digital Desk, Delhi. The rate of corona infection is gradually decreasing. The number of infected patients is decreasing across the country and the recovery rate is increasing. In such a situation, many states have also started relaxing the lockdown. If the number of infected does not increase even after the lockdown opens, then there are speculations that children’s schools can also open. However, the government has not given any such indication. During this, recruitment has come out for the posts of Staff Nurse in Indore. If you have a degree in Nursing, then you must apply for these posts. Actually, Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College (MGMMC), Indore has invited applications for the Staff Nurse posts.
information in detail
- Where is the recruitment – Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore
- On which posts – Staff Nurse
- No. of Posts – Total 66
- Last date of application – 20 June
- Eligibility: – The applicant should have passed 12th, B.Sc Nursing from any recognized Board / University / Institute. Passing certificate is also mandatory.
- Age Limit – Candidates age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 45 years.
- Salary – If you are selected for these posts, then you will be given a salary ranging from Rs 9300 to Rs 34800.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts through the official website of Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore http://www.mgmmcindore.in/word_file/notice_070621.pdf?ref=inbound_article.