PPSC Recruitment 2018 for 105 Lecturer & Programmer Posts
Punjab Public Service Fee (PPSC) invited purposes for the put up of Lecturer and programmer. The eligible candidates can apply to the put up by means of the prescribed format on or earlier than 29 August 2018.
ppsc lecturer recruitment guidance
Punjab Public Service Fee Job Notification: Punjab Public Service Fee (PPSC) invited purposes for the put up of Lecturer and programmer. The eligible candidates can apply to the put up by means of the prescribed format on or earlier than 29 August 2018.
- Final Date of Utility: 29 August 2018
- Final date for depositing On-line Utility Charge: 06 September 2018
Punjab Public Service Fee Emptiness Particulars
- Lecture Electronics and Communication Engineering: 15 Posts
- Lecturer Mechanical Engineering: 22 Posts
- Lecturer Electrical Engineering: 15 Posts
- Lecturer Civil Engineering: 11 Posts
- Lecturer Pc Engineering: 10 Posts
- Lecturer Garment Manufacturing: 01 Publish
- Lecturer Chemistry: 03 Posts
- Programmer: 04 Posts
- Lecturer Medical Lab Know-how: 02 Posts
- Lecturer Math: 05 Posts
- Lecturer English: 06 Posts
- Lecturer Physics: 11 Posts
ppsc lecturer recruitment guidance
Eligibility Standards for Lecturer & Programmer Posts Job
|Notification||PPSC Recruitment 2018 for 105 Lecturer & Programmer Posts|
|Final Date of Submission||Aug 29, 2018|
|Group||State Public Service Commision, Punjab Public Service Fee, UGC|
|Schooling Qual||Diploma Holder, Publish Graduate|
|Purposeful||Schooling, Different Funtional Space|
- Lecture Engineering: First-class Bachelor’s diploma within the applicable department of Engineering. Or First-class Grasp’s Diploma within the applicable department of Engineering.
- Lecturer Garment Manufacturing: First Class Bachelor’s diploma in Textile Know-how/Textile Chemistry of a acknowledged College/Establishment. OR First Class Postgraduate Diploma in Garment Know-how with one yr’s skilled expertise. OR First Class M.Sc. in Clothes/Garment Know-how of a recognised College/ Establishments. OR First Class B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Residence Science with First Class diploma in Style/Garment Know-how of a recognised College/ Establishment with two years expertise in trade/discipline/coaching. OR First Class Diploma in Style/Garment Know-how of a recognised College/ Establishment with 4 years expertise in Business/ discipline/coaching.
- Lecturer Chemistry, Lecturer Math, Lecturer English, Lecturer Physics: Good Educational report with at the very least 55% marks or an equal CGPA on the Grasp’s diploma degree, within the Chemistry from an Indian College, or an equal diploma from a Overseas College.
- Programmer: First Class B.E./B. Tech in Pc Engineering /Pc Science/Info Know-how or equal. OR First Class M.E./M. Tech in Pc Engineering /Pc Science/ Info Know-how or equal. OR First Class MCA Diploma.
- Lecturer Medical Lab Know-how: First Class Grasp’s diploma in Medical Laboratory Know-how from a acknowledged College/Establishments OR First Class Grasp Diploma in Medical/ Scientific biochemistry or Scientific Microbiology from a acknowledged College/ Institute. OR First Class Graduate in Medical Laboratory Know-how or Medical/ Scientific Biochemistry or Medical/Scientific Microbiology with three years expertise.
18 to 37 years of age
Pay Scale for Lecturer & Programmer Posts
Rs. 15600-39100+ 5400 Grade pay
Methods to Apply for the PPSC Lecturer & Programmer Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can go to the official web site of PPSC at http://www.ppsc.gov.in/ and apply for the put up on or earlier than 29 August 2018.
PPSC Jobs Notification: Punjab Public Service Fee (PPSC) has issued a notification for recruitment to the put up of Assistant Director, Senior Scientific Officer and Others. candidates can apply within the prescribed format on or earlier than 30 July 2018.
- Final date for submission of software: 30 July 2018
PPSC Emptiness Particulars
- Assistant Agriculture Engineer – 17 Posts
- Assistant Director – three Posts
- Medication Management Officer – 12 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer (Medication)– 1 Publish
- Senior Scientific Officer (Meals Security) Microbiology– 1 Publish
- Analyst (Medication) – four Posts
- Analyst (Meals Security) – 9 Posts
Eligibility Standards for Assistant Director, Senior Scientific Officer and Different Posts
- Assistant Agriculture Engineer – Ought to possess diploma in Agriculture Engineering Or B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering) From a acknowledged College or Establishment.
- Assistant Director – Diploma in Engineering/Know-how in any disciple or its equal from a acknowledged College or Establishment with three years of expertise or diploma in Engineering or Know-how in any self-discipline from a acknowledged establishment with 6 years of expertise.
- Analyst (Medication) – Postgraduate diploma in Drugs or Science or Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry from a acknowledged college or establishment; or Postgraduate diploma in Microbiology from a acknowledged college.
- Analyst (Meals Security) – Grasp’s Diploma in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Diary Chemistry or Meals Know-how or Meals and Diet or holds diploma of Bachelor of Know-how in Diary/Oil or holds Diploma in Veterinary Science from a acknowledged college or establishment.
Age Restrict – Between 18 to 37 years
Wage for Assistant Director, Senior Scientific Officer and Different Posts
- Assistant Agriculture Engineer – Rs. 10300 – 34800 +5000 Grade Pay
- Assistant Director – Rs. 15600-39100+5400 Grade Pay
- Medication Management Officer, Analyst (Medication/Meals Security) – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + 4200 Grade Pay
- Senior Scientific Officer (Medication/ Meals Security)– Rs. 15600-39100+ 6600 Grade Pay
Methods to apply for PPSC Jobs 2018
candidates can apply by means of the net mode on or earlier than 30 July 2018. Candidates are suggested to take a printout of the lastly submitted on-line software for future reference. Candidates can verify the beneath hyperlink for additional particulars relating to qualification, eligibility and so on.