Southern Railway Medical & Paramedical Staff Jobs 2020 | Walk-in Interview for 600 Posts
April 9, 2020
|Start Date ->||Start Date ->||Last Date ->|
southern railway recruitment Walk-in Interview for 600 Posts
Southern Railway Medical Vacancy 2020 – Overview
- Organisation Name: Southern Railway
- Notification Number: 01/2020/COVID-19
- Total Number of Posts: 600
- Name of the Posts: Contract Medical Practitioner (Doctors), Nursing Staff, Lab Assistant, Hospital Attendant, Radiographer, and Housekeeping Assistant
- Notification Release Date: 7th April 2020
- Walk-in-Interview: 15, 16, 17 April 2020
- Selection Procedure: Walk-in-interview
- Work Location: Chennai
- Official Website: https://sr.indianrailways.gov.in/
Southern Railway Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020
Southern Railway, Chennai Division has announced (southern railway recruitment)a notification to hire Medical Staff for their Divisional Railway Hospital, Arakkonam on contract basis for 3 months period. Individuals can attend the walk-in-interview for filling 600 posts.
Southern Railway Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020 is conducted for selecting the Paramedical Personnel, and Medical Personnel. Interested aspirants can attend the interview with the required documents on 15, 16, 17 April 2020. You can also get the 10th Pass Govt Jobs 2020 on this page.
Southern Railway Medical, Paramedical Staff Vacancies 2020
- Name of the Posts: Contract Medical (southern railway recruitment) Practitioner (Doctors), Nursing Staff, Lab Assistant, Hospital Attendant, Radiographer, and Housekeeping Assistant
- Total Number of Vacancies: 600 Posts
The post wise division of total Southern Railway Vacancies are provided here:
- Contract Medical Practitioner (DOCTORS): 72
- Nursing Staff: 120
- Housekeeping Assistant: 240
- Lab Assistant: 24
- Radiographer: 24
- Hospital Attendant: 120
- Total: 600
sr.indianrailways.gov.in Medical Staff Eligibility Conditions
- Contract Medical Practitioner: Contenders who have passed M.B.B.S and registered with the Indian Medical Council are eligible for the pots.
- Nursing Staff: Intenders who are certified as a registered nurse and Midwife can attend the interview.
- Lab Assistant: 12th class with science and (southern railway recruitment) diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology completed contenders from a recognised university can apply for the jobs.
- Radiographer: Intenders must have passed 10+2 with chemistry and physics and a diploma in X-ray Technician/ Radiography to fill the applications.
- Hospital Attendant/ Housekeeping Assistant (Safailwala): Aspirants must complete 10th class to submit the applications.
- Contract Medical Practitioner (DOCTORS): 50 Years
- Nursing Staff: 20 Years to 40 Years
- Lab Assistant: 18 Years to 33 Years
- Radiographer: 18 Years to 33 Years
- Hospital Attendant: 18 Years to 30 Years
- Housekeeping Assistant (Safailwala): 18 Years to 30 Years
The age relaxation in the maximum age limit is applicable up to
- 5 Years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 Years for OBC Non-Creamy Layer candidates
- 10 Years for Persons with Disability contenders
The selection of individuals for Southern Railway Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020 will be done by conducting the walk-in-interview.
Southern Railway Salary Details
The selected aspirants for SR Medical, Paramedical Staff Posts will get a monthly remuneration as given here:
- Contract Medical Practitioner (DOCTORS): Rs. 75000/- fixed In case of specialists Rs. 95000/- fixed
- Nursing Staff: Rs. 44900/- in Level-7 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- Housekeeping Assistant: Rs. 18000/- in Level-1 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- Lab Assistant: Rs. 21,700/- in Level-3 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- Radiographer: Rs. 29,200/- in Level-5 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
- Hospital Attendant: Rs. 18000/- in Level-1 (plus DA & other allowances admissible)
Application Process Short Information
Interested and eligible individuals should attend the interview along with the resume and required documents. The dates of walk-in-interview and venue are given here.
Required Documents for Walk-in-Interview
- Date of birth certificate or SSLC/SSE BoardCertificate
- If working NOC from the current employer
- All Education certificates i.e SSLC/SSC, HSC, Degree, etc
- Experience certificate if any
- 6 number of passport size photographs, along with ID proof
- Academic/Educational Qualification for every category must be from a recognized Institution/Board (Mark Sheet and Certificate)
Venue Any Details
Southern RailwayHealth Unit, Poonamalle High Road, Egmore, opp. Dina Thanthi office
Date Any Details
- Contract Medical Practitioners (Doctors): 15th April 2020
- Nursing Staff: 16th April 2020
- Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Hospital Attendant and House Keeping Assistant: 17th April 2020
11 hours to 15 hours
FAQ… Any Details
- How To Apply for Southern Railway Jobs?
Ans: Eligible aspirants should reach the walk-in venue with a resume and required documents.
- What are the walk-in dates for Southern Railway Paramedical Staff Posts?
Ans: The walk-in-interview dates for Southern Railway Paramedical Staff Jobs is 15, 16, and 17 April 2020.
Importance Link Here